Preparing for Change
Responding to change and embracing it means that organisations remain agile and teams are able to see a clear line of sight and utilise project management tools to evaluate the urgency of change as well as how to manage the process around change.
- Cultural Change- Understands organisational cultures and diversity and their impact on leading and managing change
- Team Development – supporting your team through change, understanding emotional intelligence and
- Managing Change- identifying where change needs to occur; understand how to implementing Change and utilise processes for implementing lasting change
- Project Management: Utilising project management techniques to manage change. Identify the stages of a project and consider some of the available tools to make effective decisions and manage change. Building business cases to influence all Stakeholders.
- Time Management – Manage your time effectively as well as how to delegate and set SMART objectives. Understand the impact of Time Robbers and the importance of effective meetings as well as how to display effective prioritisation and communicate operational plans effectively