Time Management & Productivity
Don’t say you don’t have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson and Albert Einstein
H.Jackson Brown, Jr.
Can you manage time?
- Setting SMART goals and achieving them
- Managing workloads and getting things done
- Learning how to prioritise
- Being Assertive and saying no
- The power of Delegation
- Evaluating Urgent versus Important
- Email & workplace management
"Talking through examples made it easy to understand the changes I need to make" Megan D " I am going to plan SMART and further ahead" Andy S "Having the confidence to say NO to people and plan better " Rachel S "Making sure everyone understands about Time robbers" Shelley MContact us